Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

SPOILER ALERT!

Five Golden Rings - Jeffe Kennedy

Five Golden Rings (Facets of Passion) - Jeffe Kennedy

4 Sexy Pervy Time Stars
ARC Provided by NetGalley

The Summary -

On the first day of Christmas, my lover gave to me...

Matilda Campbell's plans to spend Christmas solo in the sun take an erotic turn when she encounters the handsome and enigmatic Miguel D'Oro on the plane to Mexico. As the CEO of a major firm, Tilda's used to being the one in charge--but now she'll have to learn how to take orders instead.

In the spirit of the season, Miguel offers Tilda naughty gifts for each of the twelve days of Christmas. There's just one rule: she must accept them--and fulfill his commands--or face the sensual consequences. Intrigued and aroused, Tilda agrees to let Miguel take control of her pleasure.

What follows is a week unlike anything she's ever experienced. From choosing her sexy new wardrobe and naughty accessories, to pushing her boundaries with BDSM play, Miguel satisfies every forbidden craving. But as their time together runs out, she must decide if there's room in her real life for her holiday lover and her newly discovered kinky side.

Ok, the blurb really makes you want to read this book and it is kink during the holiday season, so it's festive kink. Very enjoyable as well as makes you feel cozy and perverted. What better feeling is there? Right?
This book begins with Tilda on her way to Mexico for a vacation that was supposed to be taken with her dumbass cheating bastard boyfriend who bailed on her. She decided to go anyway and take the vacation alone and try to enjoy herself for a bit. On the way there in the plane as she's trying to drown her sorrows in margarita's she ends up talking to a very handsome business man. He is a super hot mexican man named Miguel who she soon finds out is the owner of the hotel she is going to be staying at. He asks her for dinner and she soon agrees. Why the hell not? She deserves the attention of a hot man after what she's been through.
Miguel uses his sexy accent and asks Tilda if she'll agree to 12 days of Christmas with him in which they explore some kink together and she's completely attracted to him and her vadge is a burning inferno of Miguel at this point so she agrees. He begins his 12 days of gifts and BDSM. Hey, I see no flaws with this plan whatsoever. They explore and do some pretty hot scenes together.
This story was a well written quick read. It was an easy read and pretty steamy. This is a great beach vacation read or even snowy holiday read as it does take place at Christmas time. This one might get you and your partner lucky, so everyone wins. I enjoyed the writing style and the story line. The ending was left open ended which has a tendancy to drive me cray cray, but with all that sex, I know they got an HEA. It was sort of leading that way. Enjoy!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/11/five-golden-rings-jeffe-kennedy.html