Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Grammar Carnage! + awkward sentences (logic is hard)

Reblogged from AnHeC (I'm too fucking busy and vice versa):
Real  - Katy Evans

Example of awkward: "She grabs my face and swings my gaze in the direction of the ring, but I start laughing instead"

EDIT (because I just can't ignore it...): Just after thinking about how she's different from her friend, that she doesn't chase guys, doesn't date and doesn't want to date:

"He has black hair, standing up sexily as if women have just had their fingers there. Cheekbones as strong as his jaw and forehead. Lips that are red-kissed and swollen, and as a souvenir from his walk to the ring there's lipstick on his jaw. I look down his long, lean body and something hot and wild settles in my core".

There are so many things wrong with this one little paragraph... Eh. Do I need to discuss it? Nah. You can deal with it on your own.

"Hammer throws the first punch. Remington evades it with a smart duck, and he comes back up with a full swing that connects and knocks Hammer’s face to the side. I inwardly flinch at the power in his punch; my body clenches at the sight of his muscles contracting and tensing, working and releasing, with each punch he delivers."

"As the fight progresses, my nipples strain, even more puckered and tighter, against my top, pushing anxiously against the silk of the fabric. Somehow watching Remington Tate pound a man (now that's ambiguous) they call “Hammer” makes me squirm in my skirt in a way I don’t like, much less ever expected." ( I won't underline everything that's wrong, since that would be... Everything.)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR GRAMMAR?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH REPETITIONS, AWKWARD STRUCTURES, ILLOGICAL REACTIONS...