Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

149 of 242

Reblogged from Litchick's Hit List:
Real  - Katy Evans

146: “My insides go mushy all over." - Seriously?

148: “And remember the night he went crazy, yelling at Pete and Riley where the fuck I was, and what had they told me about him?” – DAFUQ? And why is this a question?

149: “And finally, just before ten a.m. and before Riley comes to molest us, I go back to bed and lock myself in with him.” ­– I don’t think that means what you think it means.

“Then I grab Remy’s sexy ass and squeeze those rocks and clench my teeth because I want to bite them, he’s so frickin’ juicy and hot.” – I hate you. I hope you step on a lego.

“I love how well he eats, really clean.” – Jesus Fucking Christ.

- Omg, I can't stop laughing at the quotes being posted!!!!