Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Demon's Deception - Demon's Unleashed Erotic Novellas - Lisa Alder

The Demon's Deception - Lisa Alder

This short series of novellas are hot and to the point. You'd think with very few pages per book that there'd basically only be sex and then leave the paranormal part of the story to the imagination.

The author did a damn good job of making these short stories feel like a full book, even when I was over here wishing the story was a lot longer. This series left me wanting MORE. Don't know how she did it, most short stories suck ass. These actually didn't.

I hope there's more in the series, or another similar series. Something. Will be looking for other books by the author, on her kink side. Don't care for the sweet books.