Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

300

I'm trying to keep a running tally of just how many books I've read this year.

If fucking GR hadn't deleted my account and then played the bullshit card about not being able to recover my list of books read, when somehow they can recover people's now deleted reviews, then I'd have my list here and I'd have hundreds of reviews up, thousands on my tbr list and probably take up half the space on BookLikes servers.

Thank you flaggers for getting me completely banned :D Booklikes is waaaay better.