Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Club Wonderland - Christine D'Abo

Club Wonderland - Christine d'Abo

It's been a while since I've picked up a book and read half of it straight away. This book kept me interested enough that I read and read and then soon realized, I had to get up early and needed to put it down. I think I might have gone through it in one sitting if given the chance.

This wasn't an over the top ridiculously fantastic book. This is a good book, with good characters. It didn't start out that way for me though. Alice seemed like a pushover in the beginning and I have a thing for strong women in books, weak ones piss me off and make me want to throw the book across the room. It only seemed that way in the beginning but early one she proved me wrong so that did make the book more enjoyable.

The BDSM scenes weren't super kinky but they were hot and the descriptive details were kind of hot. This author has a gift for the sexy descriptions. Some don't have the gift at all. I'd like to see where this author takes that talent and hope for some super hot smut in the future. I see this only getting better with time.

The character of Gael Hernandez was hot. He was walking sex dynamite. it did at times make me wish the book was longer to read more about his kinky sexcapades. I'd have liked more of those. I hope for more sex on a sticks in the future also.

I liked the dynamic between Alice and Gael, the conflicts seemed to be resolved rather quickly and it went fairly smoothly. I think if the conflict was bigger, there would have been tons more emotions to be had from this book. This was an easy, fast, and enjoyable read. Will be looking for more works from this author.

Source: http://www.shelfari.com/books/36465965/Club-Wonderland/reviews/4280577