Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Deceitfully Yours - Bethany Bazile

Deceitfully Yours - Bethany Bazile

It took me forever to read this book. I had to slog through it for over a week. I avoided reading so I didn't have to read this book.

The first half of the book was about the main character Kylie scamming Jude and gaining his trust using sex and bondage. It was boring bondage and it went way too fast. She fell in love with him in 2 dates and 2 orgasms. That's not nearly enough time or nearly enough orgasms to want to spend the rest of your life with someone. This book made 50 Shades, which seems to be the bondage standard by which all readers rate everything by, seem extremely kinky and dirty.

I was hoping for a lot of kink and great sex and it was boring. I skimmed over the sex, which I NEVER do. I love my kink.

The first part of the book was sex and only sex which is normally great but it's like the book had no soul until she and Jude hated each other for her hurting him. By then it was too late. I hated Kylie and Jude was king of boring sex.

The book also had a tendency to jump around a lot, the back and forth was confusing in the way it was written because it was supposed to have been written in 2 pov's, Jude's and Kylie's, and it would randomly jump into 3rd person storyteller mode out of nowhere. You'd immediately go from inside their head to a 3rd wheel in the room watching as everything is described to you. Um wtf?

Not much feeling and emotion in the book. Not enough explanations going on, like the book doesn't know which way it's going. Is this is a strictly sex book or a heart wrenching story. I don't know what the hell is going on half the time because there's not much storytelling going on, just robotic almost. It's hard to describe.