Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

The Dark Light of Day - T.M. Frazier

The Dark Light of Day - T.M. Frazier

Review also found at my blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/10/5-angstified-crybaby-stars-this-book.html

5 Angstified Crybaby Stars

This book was a complete mind fuck from start to finish. It was depressing for 95 percent of the book. I wanted to put myself out of my misery. The author is a phenomenal writer and was able to pull this off without sounding whiny and annoying. This one hit you where it hurts and got you in the emotions and stirs things up.
    This book was angsty on a whole new level. The ending made the entire book worth it once you were finished. It was completely worth the pain you suffer while reading this book. This book will cut you deep too so be prepared.
    The situation with Abby was more believable than most other stories where authors attempt to put together situations where tragedy strikes one after another after another. It was amazing to witness and would fully work in the real world and probably has. It didn't seem made up for gasps and false respect for the character which transfers to ratings. The author has been through some shit or is able to empathize with those around her to know what real pain feels like.
    Go read this book and pull out the tissues and be ready to work through some of your own issues in the process. The book was incredible. Enjoy!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/10/5-angstified-crybaby-stars-this-book.html