Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Game Misconduct (The Dartmouth Cobras) - Bianca Sommerland Defensive Zone - Bianca Sommerland Breakaway (The Dartmouth Cobras) - Bianca Sommerland

The Dartmouth Cobras Series - Bianca Sommerland

Review also found at my blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-dartmouth-cobras-series-bianca.html

4.5 Menage Stars
    The series as a whole get's 4.5 Stars and only gets half a star removed for the damn mistakes. I've read books where the mistakes were a complete turn off from the book as a whole but the story line was so good that the mistakes would only bother me long enough for me to wonder what the hell happened next so I'd keep reading. Yeah I was able to overlook 3 separate books worth of grammar and punctuation nightmares to keep reading. WTF? lol
    Each book in the series is a continuation of the other and all 3 have their own stories and problems and dilemma's and each one was great. I went into the last 2 books of the series thinking I was going to absolutely hate the heroine's of the book because they'd gotten on my last damn nerves in the previous novels, but somehow the author had this uncanny ability to take their situations and turn the characters around into characters that I enjoyed reading about and ended up rooting for and liking.
   Of course, by the end of the series I was abso-freaking-lutely and insanely utterly jealous of these 3 women who basically had an entire hockey team of hot studly and very caring and loving men all to themselves. Ugh, what girl wouldn't want multiple men who are faithful to her completely and in love with her and spoil her constantly with love and affection? Tell me I'm not alone in this!
   In the first book, Oriana was the sweet and caring heroine who was cheated on by her butthole of a fiance. She was afraid of her sexuality and not very experienced and was trying to work on her marriage when one day after dressing up like a hooker she attempts to seduce her own husband only to find him screwing a fellow employee of his on his desk.
   He put her down and made her feel worthless often and after getting caught, he made her feel inadequate and made his cheating her fault. Such a douchebag. Oriana get's help from her best friend who's a player on the team that her fiance coached, the Cobras. Max had always loved Oriana and wanted to be with her but cold never do anything about it. He got some other guys on the team to help her get out of her sticky situation. Oriana's fiance still wanted to marry her even though he was cheating. He thought if he could marry Oriana he could get in on her inheritance. Oriana's father was an owner of the Cobra's hockey team. Did I not mention that? :)
   Anyway Oriana get's out of that arranged marriage and ends up with 3 amazing men who all spoil her and omg, they give her so many orgasms and so much pleasure she passes out. Now tell me you don't want that girls? I know I do. Still looking for that sign up form.

The second book is about Oriana's sister, Silver. She was the spoiled brat growing up who always got her way and from the previous book, I didn't like her bitch ass. She was a raging bitch. She would use sex to manipulate men including her own Father when it came down to wanting her freedom. Hey, she did what she had to. Couldn't blame her there. She came into town because their Father was sick and had a heart attack. He was weak and doctors thought he was dying.
   He had disowned Oriana from the previous book which was dumb because Oriana loved Hockey, and gave temporary ownership of the team to Silver. Now that she was the only one he acknowledged. Silver made the mistake of getting involved with the Team General Manager, Dean and soon all kinds of drama comes in to play because she's trying to bring in fans so the team doesn't go under. The team isn't bringing in much money and if they don't do something they'll have to sell the team and take a huge loss in the wallet and who the hell want's that? Nobody duh!
   Silver makes the mistake of hiring one of the hottest looking bad boys in hockey. She thinks his sexy image will help bring in women because she's going to use sex as much as she can to help advertising. Needless to say her Father is pissed from his death bed and gives part ownership to Dean. So now instead of just bumping uglies, they're bumping heads. It's not looking good for their sexual relationship. Somehow in all this craziness her friendship with one of the players grows and Silver, Dean, and Landon all become a threesome. Lucky Silver bitch!

Well, there were twists and turns and I can't go and give much away because well, there's a third book. Let's go there now. Breakaway is the third in the series and of course begins where Defensive Zone ends. Jami is Dean Richter's daughter. Yeah the Dean from the last book. He's been havign problems with her since she learned she could get away with anything. She had an overdose in the last book and nearly lost her life. She spent time recovering with her grandmother and wants to come back home and show her Father that she supports him and his hockey team.
   Jami has never really liked hockey but she knows its her Father's life and wants to be a part of it and is going to use her ice skating ability to join the Ice Girls dance team. She doesn't want her dad to know that she's joining the team because she wants to do it on her own. From her first day there, she's been hassled and harassed by another girl trying out. The other girl goes out of her way to piss Jami off every time they have practice.
   Jami soon finds messages written to her like she was being stalked. She thinks its the psycho bitch from the dance tryouts and tries not to let it get to her because she wants to make the Ice Girls team, that is, until she finds her locker filled with pictures with crude messages written on them and attacks the biotch. Jami is now off the team for attacking the skank and things just aren't going her way except for the hot sex she's getting from 2 of the Cobra's hockey players, Sebastian and Luke.
   Of course with all the drama she goes through, things always work out in the end. Yes you get three Happy Endings. Don't read the books naked.
   Jealous yet? I'm jealous of all these bitches and they aren't even real. I'm still jealous, I don't care. Jealous!!!! Now go read! Enjoy

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-dartmouth-cobras-series-bianca.html