Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Up To Me (Bad Boys 2) - M. Leighton

Up to Me  - M. Leighton

Review also found at my blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/01/up-to-me-bad-boys-2-m-leighton.html

4 Hot Bad Boys Stars
    The first book was the love story, this was the continuation of the love story with an action flick twist. There was the Russian Mafia involved and some life saving, some kicking down doors, and running out of houses carrying the girl who'd been kidnapped.
    Yeah I know, big turn of events if you ask me. I forgot I was reading M. Leighton and went into Bob Swagger mode. Stephen Hunter would be proud.... then again maybe not, he might see it as competition. Some people are touchy so you never know.
   This is gong to be a short and sweet review because it's almost pointless to me to do reviews on follow ups if the person reading the review hasn't read the first one, and it makes it THAT much more difficult not to give too many details away without ruining it.
    You have to read the first book in this particular series because this one picks up where the first one left off.
    I loved Olivia in the first book because she wasn't such an idiot like in this one. Love must make her a dumbass because she kept pulling dumbass moves. He wants to protect her and she doesn't want to listen, so yeah, she's a dumbass.
    Marissa finally had that stick removed from her ass. Bout time.
   And Cash got to prove his undying love to Oliva over and over again even though she has an overactive imagination and is an idiot. He rescued the damsel in distress.....again. He's quite at good at by this point. He makes it look hot while doing it too.
    Some bad guys are after her and he has to protect her, unlike in Twilight, they actually get to kidnap her but there wouldn't be a book if she got killed would there? So his royal hotness has to come through and save the day. Duh! I wouldn't have it any other way, except he'd be shirtless while doing it maybe. Hey it's my imagination damn it!
    I love Ms. Leighton's writing. I can't deny it. She is ah-mazing and I have yet to find a book from her that I want to dropkick across the room so yeah. If you loved her other books then you'll this one too. What can I say? She's a natural. Enjoy!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/01/up-to-me-bad-boys-2-m-leighton.html