Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence 1) - Nicole Edwards

Kaleb  - Nicole Edwards

Review also found at my blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/01/kaleb-alluring-indulgence-1-nicole.html

5 Smexy Hot Stars
   Let me just say, all the girls that read this and get turned on all have to have some mighty sexy imaginations to come up with 7 sexified brothers and the hot as hell best friend of Kaleb. I was turning my damn self on. I don't know what your imagination 7 brothers and the hot best friend look like but I know what mine look like. Holy hell. What I would give to be the middle of a Walker brother samich. A lot let me tell ya.
   Just like one of the characters in the book said, we could make a sexy calendar. Women everywhere would have arthritis let's just put it that way.
   The book is well written and I love the storyline and I will absolutely be reading the next ones in the series. I don't care if the it goes up to 20 books. I guess I'm in for the next 15 or so years on this series. I love the characters. Yeah, most especially the Walker boys because all 7 are not only hot but all very respectful and very loyal men. They are all good at heart, just very sexual beings and are not afraid to use it.
   This particular book is mostly about the relationship between Kaleb and Zoey and their long time friendship which turns into something more. They've been friends since they were young and always had a strong relationship. It was strained for some years when Zoey got married and Kaleb was in a long term relationship with a poisonous bitch who makes an unwanted appearance in this book, but Kaleb and Zoey's friendship picked right back up after Zoey got divorced and Kaleb's ex hoe-bag cheated on him, lied to him, and tried to sleep with one of his brothers.
   You do get a small glimpse into what kind of men the rest of the Walker brothers are and Kaleb's friend Gage as well as Zoey's best friend Vanessa, and it gives you a good sense of the world that's being created. You want to know more about everybody that matters. The book is also dual POV so for those who don't like that in a book, I guess you're missing out then, because this book is fantastic.
   Things start to change in Kaleb and Zoey's friendship when Kaleb overhears Vanessa questioning Zoey about whether she's imagined herself kissing Kaleb. Zoey admits that she has not knowing Kaleb is right behind her. From that moment on the chemistry between them just begins to deepen and make things awkward until Kaleb gives Zoey the best kiss of her life. Of course things move on up from there and the story is fantastical. I'm not giving anymore away. You need to read this book. Go read it now! Enjoy!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/01/kaleb-alluring-indulgence-1-nicole.html