Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Disastrous 1 - E.L. Montes

Disastrous - E.L. Montes

Review also found on my blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/02/disastrous-1-el-montes.html

4.5 Hot Bad Boy Stars
    The book took a bit to get into, it went slow at first because you needed the background and build up. By the time the good stuff kicked in I was hooked and was there with the main character on all the emotions. I was feeling the anger, the pain, and hell I was crying like a baby too. I know, I think I need help too. Too expensive so I'll just read some more.
    This is a short review because I'm super tired and can barely see straight right now so I'm going to ....hopefully, go through this quickly, if I don't ramble a bit.
    This story has so many little shockers and terrible things, some predictable to a point but you just never know what the hell is going to happen after all because you always hold this spark of hope. I fell for Marcus just as badly as Mia did.
    Although I am sick of the gorgeous girl who looks like a model and dressed like a hoe bag when she clubs but somehow STILL doesn't know shes absolutely gorgeous and can make a rag that smells like sweaty gym socks and old urine still look modelesque, I still love the story.
   It does help that I've had experience with such relationships with so much passion that when things are bad, it's explosive, and when it's great, there's nothing else in the world like it. Yeah I've been there with the exception of the jackass fighting to keep a relationship going no matter what it takes. Yeah in real life those assholes would NEVER do that. Besides, Marcus is so much more dreamier.
    Yeah, I know I said dreamier. What does that even mean? I don't know.
    Anyway, it is a passionate love affair and there was a HEA type ending although we don't know what the hell is going on but then .......drumroll.....there was a freaking CLIFFHANGER! Omg, where is the second book when you need it? Now I'm dying to know what the hell is going to happen next. Ugh, I'm such a fangirl after reading a book I enjoy. Hope you enjoy it, there were no intense smexy scenes, so for those who perv it up like me,you might not enjoy it. I did even without the naughty time so that's saying something. Enjoy!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/02/disastrous-1-el-montes.html