Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Miss Me Not - Tiffany King

Miss Me Not - Tiffany King

Review also found at my blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/02/miss-me-not-tiffany-king.html

5 Emotional Stars
   This book hit a very personal chord with me. I mean so extremely close that I relived a lot of my past while reading this and I felt for the heroine in the book so deeply. I'm emotionally wrung out right now. But I got my HEA so I'm delighted right now. Every girl deserves a Dean in her life to show her what she's worth and give her so much love that it changes her so completely for the better.
   I started out the book thinking this was going to be an angsty teen read like so many YA novels are, but this was angsty for a very good reason. I was pulled in soon after and couldn't stop reading. I was forced by lack of sleep but I woke up and resumed it immediately. I am completely in love with both Madison and Dean. That's rare I usually end up half ass liking the girls in the books because they have to do some really dumb shit just to get the turning point going but Mads didn't have to be a jackass to get the story revved up, so that was a relief.
   I wondered while reading this if the author had to go through similar personal struggles to know exactly how this feels and be able to write such an amazing account of a fictional character. These feelings and emotions she went through were similar to what I'm sure many girls who've gone through this have experienced.
   It's so hard for me not to break out into a small story and explain some of this but I'd have to give so much away that it'd take away from the book. I'd just like to leave any reader just as surprised and happy as I am now that I've finished. I just have to say that Madison is a strong female heroine and she might have done stupid things but she's like all little girls, we all want and need attention from our parents and she never had any from hers so she deals with her situation and her pain the best way she knows how, especially the bullies.
   Madison is bullied and mistreated by everyone around her and she's somehow unknowingly saved by one of the popular kids. Dean helps tutor Madison with her school work in a class she's failing. He immediately makes an impression on her and wants to be friends with her. I love him and his family, even his uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Omg, I was giggling through that whole part of the book. I loved Madison's reactions to meeting them the first time and the hugging line that ensues when first meeting them.
   I want to gush about all my fave parts but damn it, then I may as well read you the whole book. There were depressing parts and I admit I did cry like a big baby through several parts but man it was still an amazing book. I recommend this to all parents with young children who've been bullied or are depressed or just anyone willing to let their heart get tugged on for a few hours. It's well worth it in the end. Enjoy!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/02/miss-me-not-tiffany-king.html