Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Painted Faces - L.H. Cosway

Painted Faces - L.H. Cosway

Review also found at my blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/03/painted-faces-lh-cosway.html

5 Amazing HEA Happy Love Awesome Stars

Yeah I just went all Japanese cutesy translation here with the stars. Bite me. I am going to attempt to make this one short because I don't feel well and need to hurry this the hell up. This book was amazing and I was sucked in from the very beginning. It was heartwrenching and beautifully written. I love how the author put this story together and how everything flowed. It was nothing short of perfect.
   There was some heartbreak in the story and it's to be expected in a great story like this. Lately I'm having a harder time find great books that I want to add to my blog. I find plenty of decent books but I'm getting to the point where I'm only really going to add the amazing ones because it is a lot of time to write a blog review of every single book I read and this frees up some of my time. This one more than deserves to be on this blog and then some. I want the physical copy of this book and not just the digital version. It's something I'd like to read over and over again in print.
   This story is about the coming together of two completely different lives with two completely different pasts. Both are broken and struggling to deal with loneliness and heartache and both are just making it in life with nothing wonderful at the fore. Both characters are easy to fall in love with and both have flaws like normal people and both are amazingly written characters.
  When they come together it made my heart happy to see them happy and when the heartbreak came I was hurting as well, and when a beautiful happy moment came along, I cried. Yeah I know, who cries tears of joy for a book? I did. It was an amazing moment. I loved how it ended and how everything went. I want to describe more but it's difficult not to fangirl this book and just give away details so I'm keeping it as vague as possible. Now go read!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/03/painted-faces-lh-cosway.html