Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

The Mistress (Orignal Sinners 4) - Tiffany Reisz

The Mistress - Tiffany Reisz

Review also found at my Blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-mistress-orignal-sinners-4-tiffany.html

5 I expected nothing less stars
    This book picks up exactly where the last one in the series left off. A lot of the missing parts of the story were filled in beautifully. Any questions you might have had from any previous books in the Original Sinners will absolutely be answered and then some. I love how the author paints such beautiful and sexy scenes. I absolutely love the writing style and how the story is told and put together. Amazing.
    When reading this book are you going to want to focus completely on it because there is so much going on actionwise and all the memories coming up. You're going to be digging in your memory bank for details in the previous books and yes you will remember.
    Soren was left a mystery even though you've read so much about him and his quirks and habits and even how he is that you might be, like me, sort of wondering where to go with him. I wasn't sure whether to absolutely hate him or love him and this book made me roll my ass on over to the like side. Yeah I said, I adore Soren, I just don't think I personally could handle one of his beatings. Me likes kink, no likes beat.
           There's much more to Kingsley in this book as well. Bet you've been wondering WTF with Kingsley like me half the time. He seems like an emotionless butthead who protects his investment and can be a major douchebag but again this book is going to change all that. You'll get plenty of things filled in and yes, more than likely, like me, you'll fall hard for some Kingsley, especially at the end. Kingsley gets himself an HEA like you won't believe. No I'm not giving shit away. I'm just hyping this book up. Pft like I need to right?
   Now we're going to talk about Nora a bit here. She faces some absolutely difficult stuff in this book. A mirror is put up to her face and she's forced to a good long look at herself and her decisions. Besides getting beat for not kinky reasons and having to deal with a psychotic beast of a bitch, she's going to learn heartache for the first time at the hands of someone she loves unconditionally. Despite all the bad things that Nora has to go through in this book, she's going to have her own HEA ending but then OMG, you'll still get a damn cliffhanger. Yes, the cliffhanger in this series is utterly worth it. Rip that band aid off and just fucking read the book once it comes out. Enjoy!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-mistress-orignal-sinners-4-tiffany.html