Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Unteachable - Leah Raeder

Unteachable - Leah Raeder

Review also found at my Blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/08/unteachable-leah-raeder.html

5 OMG I lurve this book Stars
   Omg, I love that ending. I fucking love it! *tear* This story is amazingly written. I love all the drama and I even love the internal dialogue of Maise. She's no weakling by any standards. She's such a strong and grown up character at times that you forget you're reading about someone who's 18 years old.
    Maise has been through so much in her life, and she's one of those people that amazes you when they don't let their terrible circumstances ruin their crappy lives. She's taken her crappy surroundings and fought hard against turning out to be a bad person and becoming a victim. She's extremely intelligent but she's so completely guarded because she trusts nobody. She won't let anybody see the real her and she even uses men just to feel loved for a little while. That might not be the smartest choice but she it's a way for her to take control so that she has all the power and isn't one of the powerless.
    Evan is an amazing character too. He's become a victim of his circumstances unwillingly. He's got some dark secrets in his past and some things that are completely fucked up, but he's still an awesome character. He's so full of love for Maise that you know he is sincere in everything he does for her. It's difficult to doubt him in the story and I fought against it. I wouldn't let his past turn him into the bad guy. No sir, I loves me some Evan. lol
    I love how the story is written, I don't like giving spoilers away. You know this. I hate reading reviews and I get to read the whole entire book by proxy from a review and then I no longer feel the need to read the book, and so I don't do that to anybody else, I'll hype it for you. Go read the damn book now! It's amazingly written. The story can get intense and emotional. Yes the storyline is like many you may have read before, teacher student, forbidden lurve relationship. But seriously, that's where the similarities end. It's just insane how awesome this book is. Go read NOW!

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/08/unteachable-leah-raeder.html