Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Left (Still Standing, #1) - T. R. Graves, Cassie McCown, Claudia Lucia McKinney, Teresa Yeh

Review also found on my blog http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/09/left-still-standing-1-tr-graves.html

5 Omg I'm Crying Stars
    Omg, that book was so good. I haven't read an amazing book in a while and that one did it for me. Got me excited to read again. Thank you Mrs. Graves for writing such an awesome book.
    The story is so well written that you're part of the story. You're there, you feel every emotion that Baylee feels, from the hot and sexy moments with Ryker to the afraid of your own shadow moments where the smallest thing makes you jumpy.
    One quick note that will be helpful to the the author is, when you purchase this book the author will donate 50 cents for each book purchased to a local battered women's shelter to hopefully help other's of domestic violence.
    The book has a real strong message within it for those still in denial about having to deal with it. It comes in all forms and most women wouldn't see themselves as being abused from small instances of violence. Women falsely believe that they need to put in the hospital for them to be real victims and that's not always the case.
    Baylee thought she had the perfect life. She had a great job, a boyfriend that she adored that she lived with. They both had great careers and she thought her long time boyfriend was going to propose soon to her because she found a wedding ring that he had hidden. Well, put quite simply, he dumps her. The night she thinks she's getting her engagement ring. They're out on a date and the jackass says he's going to marry someone else because that's what his father wants. Baylee makes a huge scene in the fancy restaurant that they're supposed to be eating in.
    While her boyfriend is being all douchetastic and doing the chivalrous thing by leaving her there to make her own way home, she gets help from a stranger. She has no money and no cell phone to call anybody for help, as well as nobody she can really call.
    Little does Baylee know that this wonderful and helpful stranger and her will soon fall for each other. He takes her away for a weekend so Baylee's ex, Colt can pack up his crap from the apartment they share together and they have a good time enjoying their mini vacation and he is an amazing man. I want a Ryker for me, just so you know. Baylee comes home to an almost empty apartment. Yeah, the asshole has taken every single thing he's purchased. Need to know how bad? He took the clothes, shoes, or any personal items he bought for Baylee. You see right? Jackass.
    Well as Ryker and Baylee are falling for each other and Ryker and his mother are helping Baylee get on her feet, Baylee is having to deal with Colt's new stalker and woman beating tendancies. Stuff hits the fan. Yeah it's not good. I want that Eden bitch to get punched in her ovaries again and again by Mike Tyson. Yeah there's that too. I'm not giving away anything else before I start crying and getting pissed off again. You should read the book. Go get it and read it damn it! Enjoy

Source: http://kindlebooklove.blogspot.com/2013/09/left-still-standing-1-tr-graves.html