Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Crave - Dining Club Book 3 - Marina Anderson

Crave - Marina Anderson

This book was an ARC provided by NetGalley.<br/><br/>This particular chapter in the the series was kind of tough to read. I can't understand why Grace would push herself to do things she questions so thoroughly. She doesn't want to do these things to prove her love, and David has given her an ultimatum. I just don't see what he's putting her through as love. At this point I'm not convinced that he's even worth her time.<br/><br/>I'm angry at them both for forcing something like this. She never expressed an interest in something kinkier than he was giving her. This one was painful to read because I'm also not convinced that Grace and David are even attracted to each other. I just don't feel their connection. There's no emotion from their relationship. There's more emotion between David and Amber. Amber annoys the crap out of me as she's supposed to do.<br/><br/>I wish the story would stop switching between first person POV to third person, it's driving me nuts because from one paragraph to the next it just switches and it gets confusing. One minute I'm in Grace's head going through the motions, then the next I'm in storyteller mode.<br/><br/>I'm still intrigued and I'm curious as to what's going to happen next, so I will read the next one.