Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Bound - Dining Club Book 2 - Marina Anderson

Bound - Marina Anderson

So far the sexual activity in the Dining Club is pretty tame, but thats how you work through the tables so hopefully as more tables come up in the series, it'll start sparking some kind of interest. <br/><br/>I have a hard time believing David is a good person, he's shown nothing yet of someone who can love a woman. He seems like a selfish butthead right now and I'm not convinced he even cares for Grace beyond his sexual appetite. My opinion so far is Grace is getting played like a video game and David is a professional gamer.