Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Desire - Dining Club Book 1 - Marina Anderson

Desire - Marina Anderson

This was a completely short book. It's like the intro to entice you into reading the next book in the series. You haven't yet been introduced to the point of the Dining Club yet and have barely had enough time to form an opinion on the characters in the book.<br/><br/>My initial thoughts on them so far is that Grace is an idiot and David is taking advantage of her. I get the feeling he hasn't been loyal to her at all, since he performs a sexual act on another female just before picking Grace up to take her to the dining club. I'm confused as hell though. I will read the next one and try to figure out what the heck is going on.