Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Tempt Me - One Night With Sole Regret Book 2

Tempt Me  - Olivia Cunning

Madison annoyed the crap out of me. She was supposed to be a modern sexual freak but instead she felt like an old romance novel character. The ones where the extremely super model gorgeous woman was virginal in every way but willing to try anything and everything with the over sexed bandit/pirate/conquistador/escaped criminal/prince/innocent felon/military guard/king/whatever he is with a big giant package. She never spoke in contractions and it drives me nuts when characters are written like that. She was also super nosy and just all around annoying. Adam was the one who brought the story back to a current timeline when I had to skip back to the 1700's because of Madison. I had this timeline jumping thing going on while reading this book. I kept praying for my misery to end. I don't get it, I liked the first two books in this series but this one, I really didn't care for.