Kindle Euphoria

This is my opinion on the books I read. Remember, don't take it personally and don't get all shitty with me over it.  I don't bash the author personally unless the author has bashed the shit out of me and yes one has. So I will bash Madeline Sheehan forever. Otherwise if a book sucks it doesn't mean the person sucks, I've had books I loved and hated by the same author before, it happens. Not everything will please everyone. This is only my opinon and how these particular books made me feel.

My account was removed from GR so at the moment I'm severely lacking in reviews and books but rest assured for the 2013 year I've read over 300 books.

Hussy - Selena Kitt

Hussy (New Adult Interracial Romance) - Selena Kitt

Not a bad book. It does have what you expect from Selena Kitt. It has al the dirty raunchy stuff and then it's like a flip is switched halfway through when secrets come out and something terrible happens. It turns into this tragic love story with a happy ending. I'm a sucker for a HEA.

The ending could have been much longer and even shown a bit of the happily ever after. I love seeing how things ultimately turn out. Though this book is older, it still is a pretty amazing book. it's interesting to see a side to girls who really do act like this, as I've known a few in my life. Everybody has different reasons for being this way but not all turn out to have great endings. I loved that this one did.

Recommend to those who aren't afraid of something a little dark and very kinky. There is plenty of raunch so if you're expecting Nicholas Sparks, stay away. This is detailed, as are all books by Selena Kitt. She will push the envelope every which way with her readers. Be ready.